CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11

What a great weekend and the weather was so beautiful.

I wasn't home much-went to a huge craft show called Fall Diddley in Belvidere, IL on Saturday with over 400 crafters and spent Sunday with my daughter and her fiancee' and his family to celebrate their engagement and both days the temperatures were in the high 80's (actually a bit to warm) but I'm not complaining. It was just too hard not to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible, but I still managed to get a few pages done for some challenges this week.
This is my take for over at Sketchy Thursdays sketch this week. Our new home we purchased in 2002. Used American Crafts-house paper & flower paper, Walk in the Park stickers and tag, marker for doodling-around trees and flowers and journaling on tag and on flag banners, cut the flags banner from American Crafts paper, pink ribbon, chipboard, pop dots, and Recollections for #'s 316. I will be applying thislayout over at Frosted Designs for doodling and handwriting on a project this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment