CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20

I finally made a Just a Note- card (TPE86)

I don't do cards to often ,but when I saw the colors at the Pink Elephant challenge this week-I thought I would like to do this one. So here is the card I came up with to use the colors orange and brown.
 I used a scrap piece of designer paper from Once upon a time -DCWV -sanded it and embossed some butterflies in black powder  added some orange and red stickles to the wings then added 3 little black dots scattered over the front. I mounted that on top of a brick colored cardstock also sanded then glued that to a dark brown cardstock. Tied on a brown ribbon and stamped the saying just a note in black ink. I also did the inside of the card with same papers and techniques. Now I can't wait to send this to someone-its not the fall theme , but I love the colors. To check out this site just click on "the Pink Elephant challenge" above which is underlined.


Here is a picture of the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment