CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23

Happy Birthday-Sweet Friend card

I'm really getting into making cards again-years ago before I started scrapbooking- that's all I use to do make was cards-and since then I rarely do cards unless I'm making one for a certain occasion. So this has been kinda fun just making a few cards once in awhile. This card is for The Play Date Cafe #52 to use orange pink or yellow and I choose all 3 colors-cause they go so well with each other.
Found some papers in the colors I wanted and did a Cuttlebug embossing on it and inked it with orange-then cut some flowers out of the paper and pop dotted them on and added stickles. Stamped a few sayings and outlined then in stardust pink gel pen -sweet and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment