CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20

A walk in the Park

I just love doing layouts of the outdoors-it must be the colors and the nature theme that attract me, so I really enjoy doing this sketch from SOUS this week. This will be my first entry into this blogsite challenge- the competition there is pretty tough-some pretty talented gals over there-but I always love to do there sketches.
I used Memory Makers die-cut circle, DCWV cardstock in mustard and brick. I embossed the background with Fiskars "stones" template and then inked over the top-same technique to one of the mats in mustard color. I stamped 3 tree branches  from Stampin Up and leaves from SeeD's and attached with pop dots. I inked some corragated cardboardand wrapped with twine to imitate the design in the top picture of the entrance to Rainbow Trails. Other embellishments are acorn stamp, brads, stickles, and compass stamp and inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment