CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27

Fun on the Lake-layout

A summer themed layout of my daughter at my Uncle's camp in Michigan and having fun all day on the lake. This layout is for Sketchabilities #33. I love doing layouts with a circle-so this one was a must to for me. I used Chatterbox paisley paper and my Gypsy to cut out the scalloped edge and just reversed the 2 sided paper. Some misc scraps for the journal stripes and used cartridges Lifes a Beach for the sun and title words.Other embellishments are vellum transparencies that I drew & cut out water spouts and painted with white and blue on the back side, stickles, chalks in green and orange, stardust gel pen, and a fine brown marker for some doodling around the scalloped edge..

No comments:

Post a Comment