CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13

Liz's Bridal Shower-lots of cutting on this layout

Another layout of my step -daughter in law's Bridal Shower in 2002. I used K&Company Designer paper-but I didn't like the background color of tan ,so I hand cut out the whole floral frame and put it on pink cardstock. I then doodled all around the edges of it in black dashes. Then I drew vertical lines in between the phoots and used a colored pencil (pink) to color every other stripe. Used Le Plume (victorian rose) marker to make my own border on the cardstock. I cut the original invitation out and pop dot it to the middle of the page, with a little bit of moss ink over it. I will be for sure applying this over at Frosted Designs this week. And by the way---I was their Mystery Prize winner last week for displaying thier blog candy giveaway and letting other know about their Design Team calling- this was a great surprise to find this out the other night. I just love their blog site- and if you haven't already signed up to be a follower you should go check them out-just go to the blinkie I have for them on the right side of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment