CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23

4th of July layout for Creative Scrappers #126

Here is my take this week for Creative Scrappers- I just love there challenges every week.This layout is for my son's scrapbook and was taken back in 2003 up in Michigan at the 4th of July parade that we go to every year- a family tradition we started back in 1994.This year my Uncle had there 40th reunion and he was on the float, and threw Jayden my cousin (in the photo) alot of candy.
 I used dk and medium blue, red and white cardstock, misc red white and blue paper -with an accordian fold for the banner like flags at top and side of layout. Two doilies in the background, Cricut cuts from Storybook for the letters, stars from Doodle charms and GBS and my Gypsy to weld together. Other embellishments are Stickle, Le Plume red marker and white ink for page edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment