CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4

Our New Home - cheryl's page

Another page for my other daughter of our new home we bought back in 2002 when we moved from Wadsworth, Il to Antioch, Il. I will be applying this layout for several challenges this week also. The sketch is from Sketchabilities #32, Ella's Pink Scrapbook challenge for the color Aqua-designer papers-embellishments, and also the new blogsite I found at The Paper Variety the theme was "sky's the Limit". Materials used in this layout were the folllowing: DCWV Aqua cardstock, Basic Grey designer papers, sticker letters, aqua ink, silk flowers, marker, stickles, pop dots, machine stitched around border, and cut outs from the designer papers.I just now was told about another blogsite to check out by a friend Sue aka midwestgirl-that had a challenge with "home" on your layout. So I will be applying this Home layout there also at The Studio Challenges for the month of October. Thanks Sue for the tip, I love new blogs and challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment