CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24

Lots of Red ,White and Blue on this page...

Another 4th of July layout this one for Sassy LiL Sketches and this page is for one of my daughter's scrapbook (I have 4 kids so many repeat pictures) for many different books. I used medium blue cardstock and a textured red designer paper for the star which I did a zig-zag stitch on in white, Recollections Star border punch that I back with white paper, star shaped buttons threaded with twine, spray ink in dark blue, prism stars,some misc holiday chipboard pieces and Cricut cartridges used were 50 States, Storybook and Jasmine and of course I did this with my Gypsy (I can't do anything without her)
I will also apply this over at Frosted Designs this week for using Die-Cuts, which I have a few of them on this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment