CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28

My boys and there Volleyball...

Both of my boys just loved the game of Volleyball and so when they reached the age to join team sports in grade school they did them all , but Volleyball was there favorite. So I did a few pages the other day-which I found to be kinda hard to do-no flowers or thrills with this topic. So I went to my Gypsy and found a few cuts that pertained to this sport (Sports Mania) and did some simple layouts that I really like.
 Each page is a little different in the layout ,but used all the same papers (large volleyballs), and cuts for each one-so I finished 2 pages fairly quickly. I used a white gel pen to trace inside the cuts and add AUGS (school initials) and the year.
My boys are only 17 months apart so there was a bit of competition all the time between these two-but when they were on the same team -Watch out they were good.... Top photo is Eric in 7th grade and bottom  is Brian in 8th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment