CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26

Girls just wanna have fun-Karaoke

The photo's are not the best, but this was taken when I took my two boys camping back in 2003 and they met many new friends-all girls of course...and the camp ground had many fun activities for the kids and on Saturday night it was Karaoke night and they all had a great time. So this page will bring back some fun memories for both of my boys I'm sure. So I did a girly color page for my son's scrapbook-
This layout is for the challenge at Sketchy Thursday and the materials I used are: All My Minds Eye papers, multi rick rack ribbon, teal ink, Studio G chalk ink in brown, Wild Card cartridge for the title, and musical notes that I drew and cut out to do some journaling on.

No comments:

Post a Comment