CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29

Hanging with The Blues Brothers

Here is my take for Creative Scrappers sketch #127 and also for Embellishment Magazine color challenge of green, yellow and rust with a vintage flair. I used K&Company, My Minds Eye 2 sided designer papers, and black cardstock. Used the Cricut cartridges Heritage, Home Accents and Wild Card, many ditress inks by Tim Holtz, polka dot ribbon and 3-D gel pen and black fine marker. My thought of the 3 big circles were they kinda looked like the tires on the old car, also wrote part of my title of the flags hanging underneath the ribbon.

This is My husband and I in Las Vegas strolling along the strip and had our picture taken with the Blues Brothers in front of Imperial Palace back in 2003. I love to visit Las Vegas as much as I can so I would go at least 2-3 times a year and both of us went usually in the fall. If I could only talk my husband to moving out there! Now my excuse to visit more often is my daughter lives out there and I need to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment