CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25

Largest TREE I've ever seen....

Again, I loved doing this layout because its a nature one...This was when we were in California by Lake Tahoe and I couldn't believe the size of the trees- One of my goals in life is to visit the Redwood Forest-but this is the closest I've been to that- someday I will go there. This is a layout for Frosted Designs this week to use Die-cuts, which I used for the title and the trees.
 Materials used are: My Mind's Eye and SandyLion papers, colored cardstock,orange cord, green fibers, Fiskars circle cutter, white gel pen, brown and green inks, fine black marker, and the cartridges used were LAB for TREE, CC for the small trees, and PS for title -largest Ive ever seen. And of course my Gypsy and Expressions to weld and cut

No comments:

Post a Comment