CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13

Practical Scrappers October Sketches

Here are two layouts I did this past week for Practical Scrappers sketch challenge for the month of October. They have 3 really great sketches to choose from and so far I 've done two of them and plan on doing the third one this week if I get the chance.
 I used DCWV-Once upon a Time designer papers(several cuts), silk flowers, embossed swirls in gold powder, pink gemstones and lilac ink. This is my daughters Freshman year school photo. I had to use this paper with the golden locks of hair-it matches my daughters strawberry blonde hair so well.

       This next sketch is my step-daughter in law's bridal shower opening some of the gifts that I gave her. I used K&Company designer paper and pink patterned paper from DCWV for my journaling strips. I drew swirls and topped them with pink stickles, stamped 2 different butterflies and colored them with markers/colored pencils and Sticklesand used pop dots for dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment