CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14

Lake Tahoe has some very large Pinecones...

Doing this layout brought back so many fun and good memories for me. Back in 2002 my husband and I went to Reno for my Nationals Bowling Tournament for one week- so we took a couple of days and drove down to Lake Tahoe-what a beautiful site this place was. And I couldn't get over how big the trees and pinecones were. I just had to pick up a few and bring them home. I was so excited!!! My husband just laughted at me with all my excitement-he said "It doesn't take much to make you happy".
This take is from Creative Scrappers Sketch number #125, whom are having a bit of a celebration over there with their 125th sketch you should go check them out-they have great sketches every week.Materials used are: My Mind's Eye for background paper, Paper Loft, cardstock and misc papers for color. Coffee bean ink, white gel pen,stickles in Frosted lace and lime green, brown Zig writer, Hero Arts pinecone stamps, and Wild Card Cricut cartridge for all the lettering.

No comments:

Post a Comment