CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2

Tie The Knot and Celebrate

Here is my take of Sketches in Thyme this week #26. Some candid shots of Josh and Liz (my step son and wife) at there reception back in 2002. I  will also be applying this layout to FCCB#29  this week for" Sewing" since it is National Sewing Month. I machine stitched several times around the border of all the photos in teal and orange thread and in-between pictures in orange and did some faux stitching on the doves. I used  DCWV Summer Stack paper along with teal cardstock. Cricut cuts from TTK for birds, flowers, Tie the Knot and Celebrate sayings. Stickles in teal, pink and orange and a stardust gelly roll marker in blue and several pop dots. Its kinda hard to see all the stitching , but if you click on the picture it will enlarge it.http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment