CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22

Welcome to Frugal Fridays week #25

 I just purchased my Cuttlebug back in July (after the CHA Convention I went to in Rosemont, Il) -I can't believe I didn't have one of these embossing machine before this- I love it. So of course-now I'm buying folders and templates all the time and so its just another item I need to organize in my room. I found this rack laying around in my craft closet-to put my Cuttlebug on top of and all the spacers nestled underneath which is  on my countertop. Then I bought this storage container from Michaels (on sale of course) for $7.00.
 I then labeled each of the 6 sections into catagories of my folders and die-cut templates and had a few extra  spaces for my old Fiskar templates and the old metal "gold" embossing templates that I have. I also learned something this week when I was at the Milwaukee Stamp and Scrap Expo- you can use those old metal templates to emboss with also on your machines- you just need the rubber spacer mat that you can purchase. This is so cool- love getting new ideas from others.
I had purchased some Spellbinder die-cuts at the convention also and with it came this very informative piece of paper with instructions of all the different spacers needed for all the different die-cut and folders on the market- so I taped it to the inside of the lid of the box for future reference. So I'm having fun embossing now-hope you do to. See ya next week and don't forget to leave comments on any of my posts to be in the drawing for my Family themed blog candy giveaway- when I reach my goal of 365 pages completed for 2010- only 19 more pages to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment