CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15

On the Wall-vinyl cut

I took the time to do something for my self this week- and had fun doing some new cuts with vinyl with my Gypsy and Expressions. I thought I'd put a saying on the wall that enters into my craft/scraproom area. "May all who enter as Guests, leave as Friends" So I had this blue marble look contact paper and designed this saying to put there. The wall is also a light blue color, but the picture does not do it well with the bad lighting it looks yellow so you have to believe me as far as the coloring goes. Cartridges used were- for the words Gypsy Font and for the swirls and butterflies Home Accents.
I will be applying this project over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #31 for "On the Wall"

No comments:

Post a Comment