CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8

Young Lady

 I was excited to try some new paper flowers which I saw done by Crafty Girl- Barb on her blog and also on She's a Sassy Lady's blog -what a great tutorial they have -so you should check it out- I love to work with papers since I have so much of it. Well this is a sketch from Paper Poppy Kit for July and this will be applied toward this challenge.
 I used K&Company paper and some misc papers that matched in colors, eyelets,  ribbon, K&Company lady bugs, blue and green rhinestones, stickles in green and blue and chipboard numbers and a fine black marker for some doodling. I torn the edges of the main background paper and then burned the edges a bit(what a mess this leaves)
On the tags to the left I found paper that already had the letters I wanted stamped on, so I just cut the area that I needed which are my daughter's initials and then wrote her name on them, inked the edges and added a rhinestone, eyelet & ribbon to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment