CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21

How Time Flies

I was excited to do this challenge this week because it is for the August Guest Challenge at Sketchy Thursdays- so I really put some thought and time into this layout. So here it is- and it has pictures of Me- which I don't have many of those-cause I'm always taking the pictures (plus I don't like my picture taken). With this sketch you were to also have the color yellow somewhere and at least one handmade item on your layout. My handmade items are the flowers and the cut out of leaves from patterned paper and there is yellow in the flowers and the gold beads and the mats on the photos.
 Supplies used in this layout are: Bazzill Basic- Ocean Breeze for background cardstock, Autumn Leaves patterned papers, Paper Boy-clubhouse( yellow). Several floral punches, brads, brown and aqua inks, Glimmer Mist in Pearl sprayed on the flowers, Rhinestones on the butterflies, blue and green shiny ribbon, embossing powders in blue and gold, stardust glitter pen, gold metallic marker, teal ,gold and silver beads, and black fine marker for my own title and journaling, exacto knife and glass cutting board, fiskars circle cutter, heat gun and yes paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment