CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29

All Together

Here is another wonderful sketch by Liz Qualman over at her blog My Little Sketch Blook that I did this week. I did a pretty simple one with just a few embellishments yet I used several items on this page also, they add up quick. So I will be applying this layout over at Practical Scrappers also for using more than 7 items on a page.
Materials and supplies used: My Mind's Eye papers, pink cadstock, misc papers for flowers, Ek Success floral punches,Making Memories floral brads, inks in moss, lt green, orchid and pink, Thin glue dots, rhinestones in 3 different pinks and white, Glimmer Mists in Frost, green zig writer and a green stardust gel pen,journal with Zig pure pink, adhesive spray and Stampendous Glitter called sunflower. I used the Cricut cartridge Gypsy Font and welded the title with my Gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment