CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21

Siblings

This is a picture of all 4 of my children back when my 2nd daughter was graduating from 8th grade, taking these photos outside in the front yard -a serious one and a goofy one- which they were known to do. I turned this sketch sideways to fit my photos better from the sketch at Sketches in Thyme #6 and this will also be applied over at Practical Scrappers to use some items in your stash that is over a year old, which alot of this page is.
Misc papers were used and some scrap strips that I have saved, Fiskar edger scissors, scalloped punches, cream paper flowers chalked and attached with buttons and some older scrappers floss by Karen Foster tied on each of them. Matted the photos in a lt. lavendar cardstock to pull out the colors in my one daughters shirt, which this layout is going in her scrapbook. The title "siblings" is from an old book by Hot off the press Artsy collage letters, which I pop dot them to some scrap dark green paper. The journal tag is new from Sweet Peach Crop Shop which I just received in one of my prize packages I won a few weeks back, for the journaling which I still have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment