CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28

Growing Up

I had a great time doing this layout this week for the sketch at  Sweet Peach Crop Shop. This photo is all 4 of my kids during my  second daughter's 8th grade graduation back in 2001-and that was awhile ago and they are All growing up- so fast my baby is almost 20 years old. Materials used in this sketch are the following: K&Company papers, Prima flowers, from Sweet Peach Crop Shop are the vellum and die cuts,and green ribbon,stickles in green confetti and teal, glimmer mists in frost, pearl, lavendar, and candy apple red, brown and aqua ink, brads, scalloped punches, fiskar edged scissors, black and brown Zig writers, and chipboard letters. I also used a rubber stamp with the words celebrate to stamp on the flowers before I misted them and tied scrapper's floss to the brads. I will also be applying this layout to Practical Scrapper's for using more thatn 7 different items on a layout

No comments:

Post a Comment