CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12

My Father-Heritage

This is my first attempt at doing a heritage layout-which was a little different but I had a fun time doing this one. It is a picture taken of my father back in 1950 with his first car at the age of 18 I believe, I haven't journal on the memo tag yet because I want to get the correct information from my mom. This layout is being applied to  Ella's Pink Scrapbook #15 for a heritage layout and also over at Frosted Designs to use felt on your page. I used several different papers in tans, browns and greens and used my Cricut along with my Gypsy for the several different cuts with the Heritage cartridge-tree, car, light post, and fence. Sticker letters with brads, glitter for the light post and sprayed Glimmer Mist on the felt ribbons on fence, and used several colors of chalk. Attached some premade designs that I cut out from papers and added a felt "remember " at the top, and some laser cut floral paper also.

No comments:

Post a Comment