CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12

Beach Bums

Here is another summer beachy layout for the Practical Scrappers Sketch challenge and their monthly challenge themed "Just Beachy"  I used We R Memory Keepers sun shape( half of it) and some teal background paper and some photo paper that I sprayed with 3 colors of glimmer mists and then cut out some water spouts, drew some highlights in with a white gelly roll marker and used pop dots to make them really pop.I doodled with black marker some frames for the photos and added a Fun in the Sun vellum and a chipboard letter for the Title Beach Bums. I then journaled in the middle of the sun and added some more doodling to that also. This layout is for my son Eric's scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment