CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7

DD's-8th grade Graduation

Here is my DD graduating from 8th grade back in 2001, with her great grandmother, grandmother and her favorite teacher. This layout or sketch was hard for me and I think it looks a little sloppy, but I gave it a try for Sketches in Thyme this week.
     I used several pieces of scrap papers in the red and white theme, since those were the school colors, on a black and gold paper for the background. All the cuts were from Cricut cartridges. Congrats from Tear Drop, 8th and the scroll from Heritage, and the swirls and stars from Lyrical Letters. I only did a little journaling on the scroll and on the red strips of cardstock to each side, used 1 red brad and some stickles, crystal glitter glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment