CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15

Cute Clowns

How's this layout for bright and colorful...simple and easy to do also. This is my take from the sketch at Creative Scrappers this week #112. When I was looking thru my photos to scrap this sketch with- these pictures of my Eskies jumped right at me and said this would be perfect and it turned out great. I used a red  & white cardstock for the background-went thru my scraps and found 6 colors that were in their cute little clown costumes for Halloween and ink the edges in black and cut the photos to size and a few in circles with my Fiskars circle cutter and used chipboard letters painted with  6 colors of acrylic paints to match and added 6 colors of brads to page - whoola done.

No comments:

Post a Comment