CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12

Just add Water

Now how this for a summer beachy layout- at the beach, pool and rafting on a river all in one weekend a few years back up in Shawano Wisconsin on a family trip. I'm using this layout toward 2 challlenges this week at Practical Scrappers for the Just Beachy theme and Sketches in Thyme for their weekly sketch.
 I used papers from DCWV Summer Stack,sandpaper, colored cardstock,and acetate for the title and sub titles. I cut  from designer papers the flip flops, shells, and blue palm tree with summer beach words, cut my own waves to fit as the border and circle cutter for the one picture and journal spot. I then drew my title on with a vellum writer and painted with white and blue acrylic paints on the back and trimmed out and attached with pop dots
I torn some papers and the sand paper to look like the beach and used orange and brown inks on some of the edges. So lots of water does equal= FUN in the summer time, my kids had a great time that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment