CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13

Cheryl's 8th Grade Portrait

I just love it- love it- love it!!! My DD's 8th grade school portrait and I pulled the colors that she was wearing out in this layout and her golden hair. I am applying this layout to the Practical Scrappers challenge this week "embossing".This is also from a sketch at Creative scrappers a few weeks back both of these blogs really inspire me in my layouts. I used many papers from"Scrap Works","Blue Cardigan Designs",and "The Paper Loft" and golden color cardstock for matting, cream cardstock for stamping butterflies and a saying with a bit of journaling. Added a border of cream lace and embossed the butterflies in white, blue and gold colors. Stickles in purple, teal and diamond was used, gold metallic marker. Stamps are Martha Stewart "butterflies" and Heidi Grace for the saying, and some individual words stamped in lavendar on the background paper

No comments:

Post a Comment