CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8

Ball Park-FUN

Here is my entry for this weeks sketch over at Creative Scrappers #111-I just love there weekly sketches gives me inspiration to get another page done each week. I used several We R Memory Keepers designer stack papers from"tiffany's" and their embellishments also on this layout -so it was pretty easy to do since everything was right there in the paper pack.
I inked the edges of some of the papers in Staz-On brown and cut my own borders around the photo to represent the front of Wrigley Field a bit. Cut out some flowers and layered them with pop dots and used the sticker letters for the title and Go Cubbies on top, and outlined them with a fine black marker. Made a journal tag and used a white gelly roll pen to journal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment