CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7

The Ishpeming 2001 Parade

 Here is my take for the challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays..It was a 2-page layout this week and these pictures of my DS back in 2001 worked out great. I inked the background white cardstock with "latte" ink and used some scraps in red cardstock and blue cardstock andcut some stars from a patterned paper and found some striped paper in red, white and blues to go with. I used edger scissors and had cut the red scalloped edge  and wrote on them in a white gelly roll pen the title. Added a small journaling tag also inked in latte brown and did some doodling in white on the pages.
My DS all dressed like the all american boy for the kids parade in Ishpeming, Michigan. Both of my sons lead the parade on their roller blades all decked out in red, white and blue. They had a great time and loved all the attention they received that day for their costumes they came up with at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment