CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28

Iceless Hockey layout

Another blog that I really like, when I was blog hopping the other night is The Playdate Cafe...so here is my first entry for this challenge which is a color challenge to use black, white, grey and tan. This is my DS in Iceless Hockey when he was 11 years old-boy has time flown by he just turned 21 the other day. I used DCWV papers, black and tan cardstock, black ink, circle punches, a zig writer for some journaling. I used Wild Card cartridge to cut out the title and date.
 This layout also qualifies for another challenge over at Chop Suey to pick any date on the calendar(no holiday) and use that on your project, so mine is the first day of iceless Hockey which was Jan. 5, 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment