CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7

Fireworks-4th of July

This is my take of the sketch over at Practical Scrappers- Sketch Friday. I used several scraps of holiday red, white and blue papers for this layout and inked all the edges in a "latte" brown  with red and blue cardstock for mats on photos and dry brushed the light blue mat in blue paint. Used 2 vellums and painted stripes on them also, along with 2 hand cut tags with journaling and a red star brad on each . I used rub-on letters for the "fourth of" and chipboard letters painted in "regency blue" acrylic paint for July, with some doodling  to make them stand out a bit more. I also journal on the red paper the events of the day at the Ishpeming Parade in Michigan. This is my DD pages from 2001 and she played with this new little black lab puppy all day at camp (which is hard to see) in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment