CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21

YOU & ME


I just love this sketch from Creative Scrappers this week #109. I like the contemporary look of it and it worked out well for me in this layout of me and my husband on top of the Stratasphere in Las Vegas the first time we went there in 1999. All patterned papers are from Minds Eye and I inked all the edges in coffee bean by paper salon, used a brown with small white dots- ribbon on the edge of LO and for tag, the tag is a piece of chipboard that I covered in my paper and chalked over the journaling, a few circles from a punch and added a few blue rhinestones to the picture and tag. I used my Expression to cut out the title in 2 papers and outlined the letters with a fine black marker using the cartridge Lyrical Letters.Can't wait till next week sketch .

No comments:

Post a Comment