CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18

Welcome to Frugal Friday week#7

Hello friends.  I hope you got the chance to hit a few garage sales last week and find some treasures like I did. Now this week I 'm having a garage sale , so I've been very busy cleaning and organizing and getting rid of a few things myself.
     This week I thought I'd tell ya about a super find on double sided foam mounting tape for just $1.00----yes only $1.00 at the good ole' Dollar store. What a great saving compared to the craft store prices of $4-$7.  I really like this tape because you can cut it to any size that you need for your project. Of course at this price I picked up a few packages. I have also in the past with the other 3-D and pop dots, after using the small dots  I cut the rest of the foam into pieces and use the whole thing up and get my monies worth -you might say. So head out to your local dollar store and get some of this tape and you might find some other bargains while you're their. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment