CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16

Happily ever After

My last page for my wedding scrapbook...and titled "Happily ever After". I spent alot of time on this last page and had fun doing it too. I did alot of cutting out some floral and leaf pattern from K&Company paper and adding rhinestones to the center of some of the smaller flowers. The Title is a cut out of K&Company paper stack "once upon a time" and backed with teal cardstock. Cut out  5 sizes of circles with my fiskars circle cutter and added sticky gemstones around the edges of them. made a tag and added a pewter heart brad and a teal ribbon to the forever tag in left corner. I used a deep purple cardstock for back and ontop of that a K&Company designer paper and torn all the edges. On the top circle I used used my Gypsy to weld a sub title 'And they lived" using two cricut cartridges Tie the Knot and Gypsy Font, with silver glitter glue on top of the letters to stand out more since they were kinda small.

No comments:

Post a Comment