CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30

Bunny ears





Another layout of our Eskies, whom we just love having around- us empty nesters, and they are a bit spoiled. This is my take of the sketch over at My Little Sketch Blook by Liz Qualman. I used a easter bunny paper by Moxxie, white lazer cut floral paper sprayed with a white glimmer mist,  all on  a pink cardstock , blue and green polka dot ribbon, pink felt chipboard letters, punched out circles from the bunny paper attached with pop dots, and the scalloped edge on the left were each individually sprayed with 3 different colors of glimmer mists. I made the hearts to kinda represent ears and journal a bit inside them and wrote the letters to spell ears on the top 4 circles on the right side of page which is hard to see in this photo. And the other 2 circles I wrote" 2 cute" on them. I like the simplicity look of this layout and my bunnies are just 2 cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment