CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

Here is my granddaughter at her first birthday party and not a happy camper. I think she is just overwhelmed with everything going on that day. Im applying this layout to Pink Elephant for the sketch and the theme challenge. I used several misc papers from different paper stacks I 've had one striped and one floral with glitter and the lilac cardstock which I dry brushed with a blue paint. I used some cut out of the flowers to pop dot them all over the page, and added a pink dot ribbon across the center. I then used my Gypsy and Expressions and cut the small party hat  in the journal area from Zoobaloo, and the title from Gypsy Font and added glitter to all the lettering. I like the bright and cheery colors in this layout. Did you notice the cake is bigger than she is? I would be a little worried or scared if I were her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment