CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30

Spring Band Concert

This is my take of the sketch this week at Sketches in Thyme, I believe this is there 3rd week and I'm loving there sketches so far for inspiration to do my layouts. I used a scallopped template to cut out 3 of the pictures and a pinkish red Bohemia paper, musical note paper and a small leaf pattern paper. Black cardstock to journal on with a white gel pen and some musical note buttons on the left side of page. I had doodled some leaves along the right edge with a black gel pen and around the scalloped pictures for a border look and inked the edges of paper in black. This layout I put together pretty quickly and like how it turned out. I won  at Sketches in Thyme TOP 3 winner with this layout from the sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment