CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17

Gobble-Gobble

 Another few pictures of the girls (dogs) enjoying their Thanksgiving Dinner with us at the dinner table with great manners I might add...I know what your thinking! But it was just my husband and I and we do spoil them a bit and we thought why not let them enjoy the home-cooked meal also with us. They ate everything off their plate and made no messes either. Well this is a sketch from My Little Sketch Blook this week and its titled Gobble-Gobble. I used several different papers from Reminisce, Cloud 9, Ek Success and lazer cut floral and some solid cardstock. I used my Gypsy to weld the title words using Plantin Schoolbook(PS) and the tag cut from Tags, bags, boxes and more(TBBM) and used a four brass brads to attached them to the page. Other items used in the layout were brown inks, pumpkin -stamped and then chalked, pop dots, stickles glitter glue in copper, brown Zig pen for writing. I really liked how this layout turned out and I added a sketch from Creative Scrappers this week to make a 2-page layout with all the same papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment