CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21

Grandpa's are Special too...

I had so much fun with this layout even though it took me so long to figure out the papers (probably because I have so much to choose from). This is our granddaughter and Grandpa is giving her a birthday hug at her 1st birthday party. I am using the sketch from Sketches in Thyme-this is there 2nd week -so you should go check out there new blog site. I used Making Memories, K&Company , flocked patterned, solid cardstock papers. Cosmo Cricket sayings cut out, corner punches, loose pink glitter, embossed some leaves, brass swirls, green glitter glue for the swirls, pink glitter brad, coffee bean ink, brown Zig pen, Reddish pink embroidery thread stitched all around the edge of page, 2 tags one from a pack of premade and the other I hand cut . I really like the outcome of this layout one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment