CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17

Feast

This was another one of those silly photo ops I did with my two girls (puppies). On Thanksgiving Day this past year, it was just my husband and I and the girls- so we let them join us for our Thanksgiving dinner and they had such great manners and really enjoyed my home cooking. I am doing a sketch from Creative Scrappers with this layout  #108 titled "feast". I used Reminisce papers (leaf pattern in orange and red), Cloud 9 in green polka dot, EK Success in brown, green leaf paper, and lazer cut floral paper in brown and misc striped paper for title, I cut some dog words out of special papers and orange cardstock for journaling on. Other items used were pop dots, stickles -copper glitter glue and 2 brass designer brads. I used cricut cart. Plantin Schoolbook for the title using my Gypsy to weld together.

No comments:

Post a Comment