CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21

Happy Birthday Invite

My grandaughter enjoying this part of her first birthday-she was one day early of being a Valentine's Day baby. Im applying this layout to the sketch at Sketchy Thursdays. I used a hot pink cardstock and torn edges of a soft pink numeral paper and a pink and purple striped paper from my older papers I have. I added a paper for the mat of the pictures and inked the edges in teal and cut out parts of the invitation and added them to the layout. I used my Gypsy to cut the cute little yummy cupcakes with cherries on top from From My Kitchen cricut cartridge. Added some ribbons and rub-ons and the Number one is from Lyrical Letters and added a few rhinestones to that and a few little embellishments to corners of pictures.I had fun doing this festive layouts especially the cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment