CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29

Red & White Banquet

This 2 page layout took me some time to figure out how I was going to do what I intended to have it look like. Its my DD at her 8th grade graduation banquet and she had alot of pictures, so this layout only looks like 6 pictures , but it really has 11 after you flip up 3 of the pictures there is several more. I used K&Company papers from"life's a journey" stack, cream gross grain ribbon, 3 hinges and brads, white cardstock for matting all pictures, slick writer for journaling under one of the pictures, moss green ink for edges of all mats, and used the cartridges Heritage for the floral swirls and Lyrical Letters for the Title , added a few red silk flowers and out lined the title letters in red ink, also added some stickles glitter glue to the floral swirls.

As you can kinda see on the picture of layout when you flip up the pictures there are 5 more underneath. I journaled on the left side flip up and added one more picture and the right side there are 4 more pictures. I was really impressed how this turned out. This layout I'm using at Pink Elephant this week for added more pictures using pockets, accordian fold, etc. Also the right side is a sketch for the L.I.D. challenge over at the cricut MB

No comments:

Post a Comment