CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15

The Cutting of the Cake

I am entering this 2-page layout at Frosted Designs this week the challenge was to use Glitter, Glitter, Glitter...which was easy  for me to do- I love to use glitter. This was our wedding at the time of cutting the cake and some candid shots that were taken for us. I used new BoBunny papers which were 2 sided designer papers and Basic Grey teal paper for the scalloped strip which I used a small bell punch on and backed with white paper. The lilac cardstock was inked and small heart punch used on the edge for my journaling area (yet to be done). I used Tie The Knot cricut cartridge for the cake , swirls and heart cake top and cake trimmings. I used a small 5 petal flower punch using scrap papers in teal and purple and scattered over the 2 pages. I used stickles glitter glues in peacock teal, purple and white all over the flowers, cake, and swirls and heart cake top. Also added some rhinestones in the center of flowers. This picture does not show off all the glimmer and glitz that this page really has. As you can tell we were dressed very casual at our backyard wedding reception. A friend of mine had these t-shirts made up for us to wear after the ceremony. Mine said "Not Tonight" and his said "Yes Dear" it was cute and they were comfy- for the fun evening we had with family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment