CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15

My Bridal Shower

I just love how this page turned out and I finished it in just about 1 hour...that's a record for me. This is my layout for June over at My Little Sketch Blook with Liz and all her wonderful sketches. I used K&Company designer paper for background and the pink floral is Paper Company to mat my pictures and for border using Martha Stewart  floral border punch. I used a star cookie cutter ( 2 lg ones) and sprayed an adhesive inside and sprinkled prisma ultra fine diamond glitter on it and let them dry before I cut them out. A pink floral ribbon was used on the top and bottom and a white ribbon for tag which also has some sticker gemstones on it with my journaling. I will be also entering this sparkly layout in Frosted Designs this week for Glitter, glitter, and more glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment