CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26

Let's go tubing!

This is a bright a colorful page I did for 2 challenges this week. One over at  FCCB #15  " Summer time at the Beach" and Frosted Designs "color challenge" using orange, yellow, turquoise and green. Both blogs have wonderful challenges for your layouts or projects every week and I try to do them both and this week it worked out well with doing one layout.
I used a precut patterned circle that I cut in quarters and used 2 sections of it and some other 2 sided paper by Memory Keepers. plain colored cardstock for the title that I cut from Cricut cartridges Jasmine for the blue and green lettering and Life's a Beach to cut the waves, life saver,fish, beach ball and everything is touched up with stickles using many different colors. I journaled on the corner cut outs in black gel pen. This is my DD in Michigan during the 4th of July in 2001 tubing at my uncle's camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment