CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10

Practical Scrappers Sketch by 5/14

This is my Layout for Practical Scrappers this week of my favorite girls Izzy and Jenna (our 1 year Eskies) taken at Christmas time 2009. I used 2 snowflake black and white papers  for background and curled the torn edges of the the white paper, used a red vellum and green glitter cardstock for the matted photo,gold cardstock for the 2 strips under photo, and a cut out of a tree from some patterned paper.The holly and ribbon is also cut from some patterned paper with my exacto knife. I used Gypsy Font for the word Joy in the gold cardstock backed with green gliiter cardstock. I put some holly rub-ons on the corner brackets of the picture and used circle punch for the journaling tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment