CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23

Paper Poppy Kit Sketch /Sketchy Thursdays due 5/26

Here is my take on the Paper Poppy Kit sketch & Sketchy Thursdays this week, this is my first entry in the Sketchy Thursdays- which I stumbled upon thier blog the other day. The picture didn't turn out so great due to the light colors I used. I used 3 papers from Me &My Big Ideas pack. I inked the edges with coffee bean brown and cut the flowers from the paper and attached them in several areas of the layout. I cut strips of the green polka dot paper to journal on and attahed gold brads to the left sides of strips, also added a blue metal bracket on the left side with the date written in the middle. The title is done with brown stickers.These pictures are of my daughter at my wedding reception in Sept. 2000, that we celebrated in our home

No comments:

Post a Comment