CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21

Practical Scrappers-Patterned Papers/L.I.D. Challenge from 5/15-5/22


This is my take on Sketch #2 this week for L.I.D. Challenge on the Cricut MB, and using this for my entry at Practical Scrappers for Patterned Papers. I used several patterned papers from K&Company and cardstock in teal  and purple which was the colors in our wedding in Sept. 2000. I also used some floral lace put cut and seperated them and added some green and blue gemstones to the middle of each of the flowers, then used a silver gel pen and doodled around them. I used my cricut and my Gypsy to cut out the bride and groom using WC and the words in teal and purple cardstock using PS and welding them together and also outlined them in the silver gel pen.Here is a picture of them together as a 2-page layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment